FITMOM Ottawa Pricing Policies
Our CLASS PASSES may be used at any of our FITMOM & Baby, FITMOM Stroller Strength or FITWOMAN classes and our pricing policy takes into consideration that FITMOMs lead busy lives and may not always be able to make it to their regular class. Below are some alternatives to give FITMOMs some additional flexibility:
- You can register at any time and choose your start date
- You can come to any FITMOM & Baby, FITMOM Stroller Strength or FITWOMAN class/location offered during the time period you've purchased
- Our New to FITMOM 3 Class Pass is valid for 1 month from the date of purchase
- You can renew your registration once you’ve completed all of your classes or when your classes expire, whichever is earlier
- The time period given to use your FITMOM Class Pass takes into consideration that there are periods when classes may not be offered and therefore, cannot be extended
- Class passes are not transferrable to another person
FITMOM Ottawa Class Reservation Policies
We pride ourselves in providing a higher amount of flexibility in our structure than many other studios might offer, however, our classes are quite popular, our space is limited and there is often a waiting list for some of our classes. We want everyone to have the opportunity to attend our classes, so we would like to request that you review the following class reservation policies:
- Once you've purchased your pass, you'll need to use our registration system to reserve your spot in a particular class prior to showing up.
- If you find that you are unable to attend a class that you've reserved, please cancel your reservation as soon as possible, up to 3 hours prior to the start of the class so that another person has the opportunity to attend the class in your place.
- If you are unable to attend a class that you've reserved and you were not able to cancel before the 3 hour window, please email us to let us know before the class begins.
FITMOM 2B Prenatal Series Policies
We apologize that missed classes may not be carried forward to a future session. Any classes that are cancelled by the instructor due to unforeseen circumstances will be rescheduled.
However, if you are unable to continue with FITMOM 2B classes because your doctor has asked you to stop exercising or you deliver your baby, you may transfer your unused classes to any FITMOM and Baby, FITMOM Stroller Strength or FITWOMAN session. You will be able to take advantage of your unused FITMOM 2B classes for up to 6 months after your baby is born.
FITMOM Ottawa's Refund Policy
- Refunds for 8 class passes must be requested before any classes have been used on your class pass.
- Refunds for our Prenatal Series must be requested before the start date of the Series you've registered for.
- Refunds on promotions such as 2 for 1 classes, unlimited classes or other seasonal promotions, must be requested before the first date of the promotion period.
- A $25 administrative fee (plus HST) will be charged on all refunds.
- Any unused missed classes are not refundable.
FITMOM Ottawa's Other Policies
FITMOM Ottawa reserves the right to change the class schedule (type, location, day or time) on occasion when the need arises. Although we make every effort to maintain a consistent schedule, there is sometimes a need to make modifications to the schedule, especially when classes move from our indoor to our outdoor location or from our outdoor to our indoor location. Our schedules are posted on our website a few months in advance.