We have two options for Summer Class Passes:
First time users: When you buy your class passes, you'll need to create an account so that you can enter your personal info. Once you've purchased your class pass, please use the schedule to reserve a space in the class(es) you plan to attend. After you've created your account, you can download our FITMOM Ottawa app so that you can view your account, see when your pass expires, purchase more classes or reserve your classes!
You'll need to finish using your classes by AUGUST 4th, 2017
- ALL CLASSES EXPIRE ON AUGUST 4th
- You can attend multiple classes/types of classes each week
- You can attend any of the classes on the FITMOM Ottawa schedule
- Class passes are non-transferable
- We apologize that extensions past August 4th can not be accommodated
- Classes run rain or shine, but are cancelled for thunder and lightning. Class cancellations are announced on our Facebook page and are sent via email to anyone who has reserved a space in the class that is being cancelled.
** If you're pregnant, you're welcome to join in any of the classes on our schedule and have modifications provided for you, so that you can continue to exercise safely throughout your pregnancy this summer.
FITMOM Classes will be held in August on a reduced schedule and will be announced as "POP-UP" classes during the month. You'll be able to use your 8 Class Pass or purchase a special drop in rate to attend these classes.